Note : All Viralelt posts share the same structure. Teacher’s notes appear only on How to use Viralelt. This is done to keep “teacher text” to a minimum and avoid repetition.
- What is your immediate reaction to the video?
- The people in the video obviously gave their permission for the video to be used as part of the campaign. Would you have given your permission?
- Do you think health and safety campaigns need to be shocking to make people change their behaviour?
- Can you remember the last time you got a shock or felt frightened?
- Some people say that we sometimes enjoy being shocked or frightened. Do you think this is true? Can you think of any examples?
- What is the best way to overcome a fear?
- What does the law say as regards drinking and driving in your country? Do you think the law is strict enough?
- What would you do if a friend who had been drinking offered to give you a lift home?
- Do you ever drink and drive? How do you get around your town if you want to go out and have a drink?
- What do you know about the number of alcohol-related traffic accidents in your country? Are there more or less than in the past? Do you think people are more aware of the dangers of drink-driving?
Which one of the above questions is being discussed?
Download “Question time” and the “Sitting comfortably?” script in an editable Word document here.
Thanks for dropping by! | Viralelt by Tefltecher