Note : All Viralelt posts share the same structure. Teacher’s notes appear only on How to use Viralelt. This is done to keep “teacher text” to a minimum and avoid repetition.
- How do you usually take notes when you are in a class or lecture? Do you prefer to use an electronic device or pen and paper?
- Technological advances normally involve the disappearance of older technologies. Talk about some of the technological changes that you have seen in your lifetime.
- Some people say that one of the problems with technology is that it changes too fast. Do you agree?
- Do technological advances always improve our lives or do they sometimes make things worse?
- Is it possible to reject modern technology and turn your back on the social changes it brings about?
- Do you know anything about a religious community in America called the Amish? What is their attitude to technology?
- Do you think tablets will replace computers (both desktop and laptop) in the near future?
- What was the last electronic device that you bought? Why did you buy it? Are you happy with it?
- Do you think some people become obsessed with technology? Can this be considered a form of addiction?
- Would you ever consider doing an on-line course which consisted entirely of video lectures as opposed to classroom-based lectures?
Which one of the above questions is being discussed?
Download “Question time” and the “Sitting comfortably?” script in an editable Word document here.
Thanks for dropping by! | Viralelt by Tefltecher