Note : All Viralelt posts share the same structure. Teacher’s notes appear only on How to use Viralelt. This is done to keep “teacher text” to a minimum and avoid repetition.
- How do you think the little boy in the video felt?
- Why is it important to praise children? Can too much or too little praise be a bad thing?
- The little boy in the video will probably never forget the moment he was cheered by hundreds of fans. Do you have an anecdote from your childhood that you’ll never forget?
- Have you ever been cheered or applauded? Why? Where were you? Did you deserve it? How did you feel?
- Did you have a sport or hobby that you were passionate about when you were a child? Did sport play a big part in your childhood?
- Do you think some parents put too much pressure on their children to do well at sport?
- How would you react if a child of yours told you that they wanted to become a professional sportsperson?
- How and why do people become fans of sports teams? Do you support a team? When and how did you become a fan?
- Apart from the physical exercise, in what other ways can playing sport be good for children?
- Do you like football? Why do you think football has become the most popular sport in the world?.
Which one of the above questions is being discussed?
Download “Question time” and the “Sitting comfortably?” script in an editable Word document here.
Thanks for dropping by! | Viralelt by Tefltecher